In August of 2015, the Colorado High School Athletic Association (CHSAA) and the Denver Broncos partnered with the InSideOut Initiative to bring statewide educational and athletic leaders together to launch year one of InSideOut Statewide. Now in its third year, the ripple continues to expand in Colorado and the impact is significant.
Progress to Date
- Over 60% of Colorado Schools have implemented the InSideOut Initiative.
- Every Colorado School Board received an 8-minute video defining the values of Education-Based Athletics and has been asked to support the InSideOut Initiative.
- Every Colorado athletic administrator has been trained in the InSideOut System.
- More than 2,000 coaches have been trained on the InSideOut Coaching Philosophy.
- Every head coach must answer the question, ‘Why Do I Coach?’ Their answer is shared with the AD to promote discussion that leads to the Implementation of InSideOut strategies.