Join the Movement: Become an InSideOut athletic administrator
What is an InSideOut Athletic Administrator?
An InSideOut AD:
- Leads transformational change within their school by aligning school community stakeholders around purpose-based athletics.
- Develops transformational coaches who create secure relationships where every student-athlete is seen, safe and supported.
- Creates a culture of belonging that prioritizes and develops the social-emotional and character development of student-athletes.
Who should join this community?
Athletic Administrators who want to join a community of relationally-oriented and purpose-centered leaders, and desires to maximize the educational and human growth potential of interscholastic athletics.
How do I get involved?
Athletic Administrators begin their journey by enrolling in the ISOI Path to Transformational Leadership which includes the following professionally guided trainings and interactive online courses:
- Introduction to the InSideOut Philosophy
- Creating Culture; The Five-Step Pathway
- InSideOut Coaching: How Sports Can Transform Lives Book Study
- InSideOut Game Plan
What are the benefits?
Upon completion of the ISOI Path to Transformational Leadership, ADs will be recognized as an InSideOut Athletic Administrator and will gain access to the following benefits:
- Access to the Wisdom School of Transformation
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Coaches Training and Access to Student Curriculum
- Recognition from the InSideOut Initiative and the NFL Foundation
How do I join the InSideOut Community?
Complete the form below:
Donate & Support Our Work
We are making incredible progress thanks to the support of people like you who share a commitment to purpose-based athletics. Help us reclaim sports culture for the social-emotional and character development of students by making a financial contribution today.
“Joe Ehrmann has a great message that coaches and young people really need to hear. . . . He has had a tremendous impact on our team, helping us to develop championship men on and off the field.”
“Joe is a special person who has dedicated his life to helping young people. His message is powerful and makes a true impact. It is a message that we can all learn from.”
Cal Ripken, Jr.